Friday 29 October 2010

about saitang~

Name: Saw Chai Hang a.k.a saitang
Sisters: 1 sister
Brother: 2 brothers

Shoe size: 6 or 7

Height: 153cm (i know i'm a shorty)

Where do you live: a place with memories - Penang


Favorite drinks: except coke!

Favorite breakfast: MCD breakfast *yumyum*

Have you ever been on a plane: no.. :'(

Swam in the ocean: tak tahu berenang la.. lolx

Fell of your chair: of course no! the one fell down from chair eh is my roommate..haha...
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: ya..but wait also no use!
Saved e-mails: no! i lazy to check my mails..


What is your room like: tidy lo.. haha

What's right beside you: i cant live without my hp and laptop!

What's the last thing you ate: mummy eh 家常小菜

Ever had:

chicken pox: of course la..

Sore throat: -.-"

Stitches: nope
Do you believe in love at first sight: so far.. no lo..haha


Like picnics: erm...not really.
Who was the last person you dance with: my roommate lo.. always dancing in 6B222 eh.. LoLx

Last made you smile: facebook

You last yelled at: nope.


Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: i only talk to the people i like nia eh.. haha

Kissed anyone: ermm.. at msn? to Jason lo.. LoLx
Talk to an ex: nope.

Miss someone: always, i am!

Eat: 住家饭


Best feeling in the world: everyday eat, play, online, watch movie and sleep~ wakaka
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: never!
What's under your bed: nothing
Who do you really hate: ermm.. no gua.. sometimes not hate, just beh siok nia.. hehe
What time is it now: 9.05pm

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: of course!
Do you have any siblings: yaya~
Do you want children: ermm.. dont know..
Do you smile often: of course la.. =)
Do you like handwriting: no?
Are your toenails painted: nope.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: i cincai eh..
What color shirt are you wearing now: purple~

What were you doing at 7.00pm yesterday: online and watch movie..kekez
I can't wait till: holiday!
When did you last cry: 23rd October 2010
Are you a friendly person: ermm.. si gua..
Do you have any pets: nope

Where is the person you have feelings right now: somewhere lo.. haha
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now: erm.....meant a lot..
Do you sleep with the TV on: no la.. later kena marah >.<
What are you doing right now: blog-ing~
Have you ever crawled through a window: no la.. me so big size.. LoLx
Can you handle the truth: ya.. just need some time..

Are you too forgiving: depends lo..
Are you closer to your mother or father: Tan Poh Sim~ my mummy
Who was the last person you cried in front of: Mickey + Doreamon
How many people can you say you've really loved: wah~ a lot lo.. i always say i love you to my friends eh.. hehe
Do you eat healthy: no.. i LOVE junk food and fastfood! =p
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex: no ex mana ada pic leh.. haha

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to: my close friends lo..
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: of course LOUD la.. i am speaker ma.. hahaha
Are you confident: yeah!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
-fight for UPSR lo..
-lepak after school.. haha
-play with my sister
-merajuk my mum to buy soft toy for me?
-crying?

5 things on my TO-DO list today:
- back to my secondary school - Chung Hwa
- online
- watch movie
- sleep
- and lastly, missing someone.. :'(

5 things I would do if I was a billionaire:
- travel around the world.. of course with my dear family members.. hehe
- travel with my dear friends.. ^^
- travel with my beloved one..
- shopping~~
- bla bla bla~


5 of my bad habits:
- my pat po mouth
- emo?
- sarcastic?
- impulsive?
- easily pek cek..


~the end~

No comments: