Thursday 20 May 2010

Uni life - sem 4

aiyaya~ i got nothing to do.. so here are some pics about my sem 4 uni life..


*Penang trip with coursemates and Mr.Tango* i hope Jia Ying and Summei can join us on our next trip...


*CNY dinner with my lovely coursemates at Kampung Siam* took a lot pics on that night.. haha..


*memorable Kedah trip with Christer, Snowie, Chew Yee and Grape* this is the last time 5 of us together..





*us*








*a lovely CNY card from my roomie, CCKY, i love you!*







*steamboat*












*study at library but ended up, msn and web-cam!* haha!









*first time went to PKU* :'(













*spring fest with cute lil Jia Ying*








*spring fest with chicken and chao sui gor*








*1 saitang = 2 xiao xiao li..while i lepak at Blok G* LoLz











*sQuash*










*DXN interview*










*IE presentation* had a great time with them ^^




*first time steamboat with coursemates*



*my uni life is wonderful because of you!muacks* Thanks for everything!





*POM Family Day* all the best, Chee Kai and Sathiya!









*I hate law!* >.<










*i love this so much* Thanks, Chui Ching! =)






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..what university is that? looks like you do have lots of fun.. keep it up!

~*s@it@ng*~ said...

is UUM, Kedah... hehe

Anonymous said...

oh..that university....never really heard of it..is it new in your country?

~*s@it@ng*~ said...

oh.. no la.. 20years d lo.. haha.. where are you from? your name please..

Anonymous said...

oh..my name is not important...you can just say that I am a follower of your blog..keep it up..~

Anonymous said...

oh..my name is not important...you can just say that I am a follower of your blog..keep it up..~

~*s@it@ng*~ said...

thanks to be my follower~ haha ^^